Quarry Park Adventures is a family park where ladies and gentlemen are to behave as ladies and gentlemen. The Park exists to provide wholesome, safe fun for all guests. The following Code of Conduct helps insure all guests are treated with dignity and respect
Rules and Codes of Conducts
- All Guests must pay price of admission or have current season passport and display wrist band to participate on element.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied and supervised by a person age 16 or older.
- The management reserves the right to ask anyone in breach of these rules to leave the Adventure Park. During extreme weather conditions, you may be asked to evacuate the Park.
Read and understand all instructions.
1. Get specific training in using all safety and quarry installed equipment in the park.
2. Understand and accept the risks involved.
3. Participation Agreement & Liability Release Forms completed and signed
a. When you come for your first climb of the year, please complete the park’s waiver online, using the link provided in your confirmation email. For all under the age of 18, this is particularly important because we must have a parent/guardian signature on this year’s release. If your parent/guardian will not be at the park to sign have then complete the waiver in advance online.
While using the park you must:
- Use all equipment safely and as directed.
- Weigh less than 265 lbs.
- Never share your harness.
- Wear closed toed shoes or sneakers. No sandals or flip flops.
- Do not carry phones, cameras, or any other objects in a way that may fall or distract you or others.
- Do not use any elements with loose hair, clothing, or objects that can get caught in ropes, trolley’s or zip lines.
- When in doubt, ask a Park Ambassador for assistance.
- Obey instructions given by Park Ambassador.
Admission to the facility may be denied for any of the following reasons:
- Suspicion that the guest is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Abusive or profane language to guests or Adventure Park staff will not be tolerated. You will be asked to leave WITHOUT A REFUND
- Cigarettes, chewing tobacco, alcoholic beverages, lighters, and illegal substances are not allowed in Adventure Park.
- Glass is not permitted inside Adventure Park.
- Firearms and sharp objects are not permitted inside the Adventure Park.
- Running, or excessive horseplay is not allowed inside Adventure Park.
- Please respect our effort to keep the Adventure Park a clean and aesthetic facility by throwing away your trash.
- Animals are not permitted inside Adventure Park unless used for medical reasons.
All guests must follow the rules and regulations listed above and follow the Park Monitors/Ambassadors (employees) of the Adventure Park.
Any activity or behavior which is deemed unsafe or disruptive will result in removal from the premises.
Quarry Park Adventures reserves the right to ask a person to leave the property and suspend ticket, WITHOUT A REFUND. Quarry Park Adventures has the right to determine if an action is detrimental to the safety and orderly operations of the facility. Serious violations or trespassing may result in legal action.
The Quarry Park Adventures Code of Conduct is subject to change.