We’re Adding Team Members
If you’d like to join the Quarry Park Adventures launch team, have we got a job for you! Are you outgoing, determined and eager to be part of something bigger than yourself? You may be who we are looking for. We are seeking several key people to add to our team. Also, we have a limited number of part-time positions in the marketing and sales department available now and we’d like to hear from you. This is a great opportunity to join a mission-driven team of professionals in building an exciting new business.
Send your resume to email@example.com. We’ll review your qualifications immediately and if you qualify we’ll get back to you for an interview.
Sign up here and we will let you know of any opportunities available at the park.
Find out about any Job Fairs here.
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERN
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our marketing and sales department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies. As an intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and sales team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels. This internship will help you acquire marketing and sales skills and provide you with knowledge of various strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and sales and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, online
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
- Assist with execution of trade shows and other external events
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare sales presentations
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Create and maintain media contact lists
This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience in using PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Applicants should be enrolled in a BS program or have experience in a related field.
We are seeking a value-centered, career-focused leader who wants to be part of a team where the sky is the limit. If you are an energetic, self-disciplined professional who can plan, organize, direct, control and monitor operations of over 100 adventure elements, this could be a dream opportunity for you. Initiative, communication skills, ability to work and inspire youth are essential. Leadership and analytical skills are critical.
- Reviewing working practices to ascertain if it is successful and if not, devise an alternative
- Making sure safety regulations are followed
- Keeping employees motivated and organizing appropriate training
- Ensuring the business operates within the company’s mission statement
- Investigating customer satisfaction and reporting any issues
- Working with department heads and senior management to get the best performance from staff
- Reviewing and approving equipment needs
Salary, benefits, and perks for this position are dependent on experience and qualifications. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants will be contacted and provide a complete job description.
Who We Are
Quarry Park Adventures is intended to provide family entertainment for both tourists and local residents with a mix of rock climbing and adventure related offerings augmented by quality food service and a small retail store. The project has the potential to be a catalyst for commerce and development in Rocklin’s Quarry District, attracting customers to local businesses and generating tax revenues that may be used to sustain vital services and quality of life in the City.
In all Quarry Park development, special attention will be paid to the historical significance of the area. Architecture, antique fixtures, and other design aspects will be incorporated honoring what was once a center of the bustling early California granite industry, where stone was processed to help build the California State Capital Building.