ZIP. SOAR. CLIMB. EXPLORE.
Thank you for your patience and the finishing touches are being placed on Quarry Park Adventures. We appreciate your understanding as improvements are still taking place.
In the meantime, here are some helpful hints to make the most of your adventure at Quarry Park Adventures:
- Big Gun Giant Zips, The Cliffhanger, Over the Edge, Pinnacle Pete’s Adventure Course
- Riders for these adventure attractions must be: 4’ to 6’ 6” and 70lbs to 250lbs
Quarry Kidz Kove
- Anyone 12 years or older must be accompanied by a child 11 years or under
Pioneer Point Paddle Boats
- Those 13 years and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult 18 years or older
Explorer Ground School
- Explorer Ground School is necessary for those who wish to participate on Pinnacle Pete’s Aerial Adventure Course and/or Wild Willie’s Wall Walk.
Harness-Up at Each Adventure Attraction
- Guests may proceed to each adventure attraction to “suit-up” in the prescribed safety equipment.
- Our new, permanent restrooms are almost complete. In the meantime, restrooms are located near the Quarry Kidz Kove as well as in Memorial Park, near the play zone.
- There is always an EMT on staff whenever Quarry Park Adventures is in operation. Go to the Passport Ticket Booth near the front entrance if you need assistance.
Lost Parents (and Kids)
- Lost parents and kids, as well as lost and found items, will be at the Passport Ticket Booth near the front entrance.
- There is no admission charge for spectators or chaperones. Responsible adults may accompany their child in the Quarry Kidz Kove and on the Pioneer Port Paddle Boats without charge.
Quarry Park Adventures specializes in group and team-building events, birthdays and family reunions. Our programs are simple and affordable, and can even include our world-class catering for your event. Call 916-750-1772, ext 404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org