Rocklin, CA 95677
Yes, as a fully outdoor recreational facility, WE ARE OPEN.
- Reservations, masks, and maintaining social distance from those outside your household are all REQUIRED.
- We are operating at a limited 50% capacity for our quarry adventures.
- Kidz Kove is OPEN – adults and children are required to wear face masks at all times.
- Paddle Boats are CLOSED seasonally, and will reopen in the coming weeks as the weather warms.
- Currently available on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- For groups, we can open any day of the week – simply call us to make a reservation. (Reconnect with your group while maintaining social distance!)
- UPCOMING SPRING BREAK SCHEDULE: From March 19 to April 11, reservations are available to book 7-days-a-week to accommodate area Spring Breaks.
Reservations Are Required – Check availability and
- We are a reservations-based business. Please BOOK ONLINE.
- To see available Dates and Adventure Start Times, simply reference the calendar in our online booking system and make your selection.
Need assistance or have questions? Give us a call at 916-824-1680 during the hours posted below.
- Monday through Friday: 9am to 4pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8:30am to 3pm
Group Bookings: Available 7-Days-a-Week by appointment.