Guests (including birthday parties) who cancel a reservation 7 or more days in advance may:
- Reschedule* the reservation for a future date
- Receive a full-value gift card that can be applied to a future visit, OR
- Receive a full monetary refund.
Guests (including birthday parties) who cancel a reservation less than 7 days in advance may:
- Contact Quarry Park Adventures at 916-824-1680 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reschedule* or receive a full-value gift card for use on a future date.
- Adjustments to your reservation must be completed at least 48 hours in advance of your scheduled adventure start time.
- NO monetary refunds are provided for cancellations made less than 7 days in advance of a booked adventure.
*Guests who reschedule their reservation to a future date will not be eligible for a monetary refund.
Groups of 20+ are subject to the Group Bookings Cancellation Policy.
Late Arrivals & No-Shows
Guests who arrive late (after their reserved start time) or fail to show at the time of their reservation will NOT be issued refunds. Rescheduling will be accommodated day-of for late arrivals only if space permits and only with management approval. No Shows will not be eligible for refunds, rescheduling, or gift card compensation.
Weather Discontinuations & Cancellations
As an outdoors venue, Quarry Park Adventures continues to operate in rain and most weather, but we may close if extreme weather conditions impact our area. Guests uncomfortable with participating in incoming weather and who wish to reschedule must call at least 48 hours before their reservation to be eligible for rescheduling or credit compensation. We are unable to offer compensation for No Shows.
- Rain: The park will close related to rainy weather only if there is lightning within a 10-mile radius of the park. At that time, guests will be escorted off the course and our operations will be assessed for reopening once the storm has passed through the area.
- Heat: The park will close in high heat only if the temperature reaches or exceeds 105 degrees Fahrenheit. Once the temperature reaches that point, all guests and team members will exit the course and the park will suspend remaining operations for that day.
- Smoke: The park will close due to smoke only when the air quality reaches 150 AQI (Red Level Advisory) or more. At that time, park operations will be suspended and staff and guests who are actively adventuring will be escorted off-course. Please note: if the air quality is below 150 AQI at the start of the day, the park will remain open unless it reaches unsafe quality levels.
In the event Quarry Park Adventures must close operations due to the inclement weather mentioned above, the following accommodations will be provided:
Guests actively on the adventure courses at time of closure:
A prorated credit (based on time remaining for your ticket type) will be applied in the ticketing system for your future use.
Guests who have not yet arrived:
A credit for the full amount of your purchase will be issued within the ticketing system for your future use.
Group Bookings Payment & Cancellation Policy
Because Large Group Reservations may significantly impact overall availability in the park, it is necessary for Quarry Park Adventures to have ample time to resell your booked spaces in the event your group should need to cancel. The following Group Bookings Payment & Cancellation Policy applies to groups of 20+ guests (or any that have received a special Group Discount by working with our Sales Team):
- A 50% DEPOSIT is due at the time of booking to secure your reservation.
- FULL PAYMENT, along with a final headcount, is due no later than 7 days prior to your booked adventure date.
- Cancellations made 30 or more days in advance will receive a full refund of the 50% deposit.
- Cancellations made within 30 days are considered final and are ineligible for refunds.