Guests* who cancel a reservation 7 or more days in advance may:
- Reschedule the reservation for a future date
- Receive a full value voucher that can be applied to a future visit, OR
- Receive a full monetary refund.
Guests* who cancel a reservation less than 7 days in advance may:
- Contact Quarry Park Adventures at 916-824-1680 to reschedule or receive a full value voucher for use on a future date. Adjustments to your reservation must be completed at least 48 hours in advance of your scheduled adventure start time.
- NO monetary refunds are provided for cancellations made less than 7 days in advance of a booked adventure.
*Groups of 20+ are subject to the Group Bookings Cancellation Policy.
Late Arrivals & No-Shows
Guests who arrive late (after their reserved check-in time) or fail to show at the time of their reservation will NOT be issued refunds. Rescheduling will be accommodated day-of for late arrivals only if space permits and only with management approval. No Shows will not be eligible for refunds, rescheduling, or future credits.
Weather Discontinuations & Cancellations
In the event Quarry Park Adventures must close due to inclement weather, the following accommodations will be provided:
Guests actively on the adventure courses at time of closure:
A prorated credit (based on time remaining for your ticket type) will be applied in the ticketing system for your future use.
Guests who have not yet arrived:
A credit for the full amount of your purchase will be issued within the ticketing system for your future use, OR
Guests preferring a full monetary refund can submit a request.
Group Bookings Payment & Cancellation Policy
Because Large Group Reservations may significantly impact overall availability in the Park, it is necessary for Quarry Park Adventures to have ample time to re-sell your booked spaces in the event your group should need to cancel. The following Group Bookings Payment & Cancellation Policy applies to groups of 20+ guests working with our Sales Manager:
- A 50% DEPOSIT is due at the time of booking to secure desired spaces.
- FULL PAYMENT, along with a final headcount, is due no later than 7 days prior to your booked adventure date.
- Cancellations made 30 or more days in advance will receive a full refund of the 50% deposit.
- Cancellations made within 30 days are considered final and are ineligible for refunds.