Quarry Park Adventures | Guest Safety Notice
March 17, 2020
Effective March 18, 2020, Quarry Park Adventures will be suspending active operations of the adventure park for the upcoming weekends and through, at minimum, April 1, 2020. We will continue to assess the situation, taking counsel and directives from all necessary local, state, and national authorities, regarding our future reopening date.
Thank you for your continued support of our Park. We are all in this together, and we look forward to seeing you soon for an incredible outdoor adventure experience.
The Quarry Park Adventures Team
_ _ _ _ _
March 11, 2020
With the recent events surrounding the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to reassure you that Quarry Park Adventures is OPEN and remains committed to serving our guests. Safety is, and always has been, our number one priority.
We are a fully-outdoor adventure venue that attracts healthy, active participants daily. With physical exertion required for all activities, the vast majority of people will naturally self-select out of participating in our offerings (and others like it) when not feeling well. Nevertheless, and to be clear, please be advised:
If you or anyone in your party are experiencing illness or symptoms of any kind, including the symptoms the CDC has noted as being most common with coronavirus, you are asked to please NOT visit Quarry Park Adventures at this time.
As a reservations-based business, we control the volume of guests entering our Park at any one time. The convening of very large crowds is, therefore, by design not common at our Park, and this remains true at this time.
In addition to the above, and in an effort to ensure the highest cleanliness standards,
Quarry Park Adventures is taking the following actions to best ensure the health and safety of our guests:
- Guest equipment is cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- Guests will be provided a brand new pair of climbing gloves to wear throughout their adventure.
- Hand sanitizer is made readily available to all guests and staff, in addition to our restroom facilities that are fully stocked with soap and water for frequent hand washing.
- All commonly touched surfaces including tables, chairs, bathrooms and common areas are thoroughly washed and sanitized throughout the day.
- All staff have been strictly informed to NOT report to work if they show signs or symptoms related to the virus.
Please reach out to us directly if you have any questions or concerns.
We will be happy to help, and we look forward to welcoming you for an amazing outdoor adventure!