Quarry Park Adventures – Under New Management
As of March 12, 2019, Quarry Park Adventures is under new management. As the proud new operator of Northern California’s premier adventure park, we at Adventure Operations, LLC, are pleased to let you know that, though your payment was made to the prior operator, we have elected to honor previously purchased tickets and passes for which payment can be verified.
Previously Purchased Tickets | Reissue & Redemption Process:
Previously Purchased Tickets and Passes CANNOT be used day-of at our Ticket Window.
**ALL previously purchased tickets MUST be submitted for review and verification in order to receive a new, valid ticket from the current operator. Please allow up to 5 business days for processing.**
To Submit Your Previously Purchased Ticket for Review:
Please send a message that includes proof of your prior purchase (the tickets/passes and an email confirming the purchase, bank record, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Annual Pass Purchases: Please provide the NAME, AGE, and WEIGHT of each person in whose name you would like a new pass issued. This will provide Adventure Operations with the information needed to issue the most alike ticket type to original purchase, while also taking into account Participant Requirements for the adventures.
In most cases, the “most alike” ticket type is as follows:
- Prior Premier Passport/Season Pass Purchases will be provided a 10 Use Annual Pass, valid for use through December 31, 2019.
- Prior “Day” Passes will be provided a 4-HOUR All Access Ticket, valid for use through December 31, 2019.
You will receive your new, valid ticket/pass via email and will be able to use the code provided to book your adventure through our online booking system.
Prior Groupon purchases:
Groupons purchased during the previous operator’s tenure were fully honored through their originally set promotional expiration date of June 30, 2019. Your original payment was made to Groupon, with the prior park operator receiving a portion of the funds; Groupons are now expired. Nevertheless, because we, the new operators of Quarry Park Adventures, very much want you to be our customer now and in the future, your original Groupon purchase price of $34.99 will be honored as a “credit” in our ticketing system. This is in accordance with Groupon’s policy. You may use your credit toward a 4-HOUR All Access Ticket (the most alike ticket type to your original purchase with Groupon). Just use your Groupon code, as described below, to apply this credit to your 4-HOUR All Access Ticket reservation.
To book your adventure using your Groupon:
1) Choose your preferred 4-HOUR All Access Ticket date/time in our online booking system and then apply your Groupon Code, provided to you in the purchase confirmation email you would have received from Groupon at original time of purchase.
NOTE: The Groupon Code you should enter is the 18-digit code provided that includes hyphens. For example: LG-STBZ-YPRW-B7MQ-17ZT
2) Enter this code in the “Promo Codes/Gift Certificates” box in our online booking system and press the plus sign (+) to apply to your cart and then proceed through checkout.
3) As Groupons are now expired, there will be a remaining balance/fees due when making your reservation online. Simply pay these funds by credit card, and your reservation will be secured. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Questions regarding prior ticket purchases should be directed to email@example.com.